Sandra Daniel has a distinguished career as a Training Facilitator which spans over
2 decades. She specialises in emotional intelligence and communication strategies to drive behavioural change in organisations. She has coached and trained clients from diverse organisations and industries namely, government services, banking, manufacturing, education, insurance, hospitality, sales.
Sandra’s academic and professional qualifications include:
- EQ Accredited Facilitator (EQ Asia)
- Master of Science in Training and Human Resource Management (University of Leicester)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Licensed NLP Coach and Master Practitioner (American Board of NLP)
- Advanced Behavioural Analyst Certified Trainer
- DISC Accredited Administrator
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified in Design Leadership and Design Thinking Facilitation
- Certified Facilitator Lego Serious Play
- Certified SCRUM Master
Sandra regularly contribute articles on management, communication and learning skills to Straits Times Recruit. To date, Sandra has authored and co-authored several books namely, How to Think Critically with Sun Tzu Art of War Stratagems, Impactful Academic Writing, Extremely Busy People’s Guide to Read Faster and Memorize Better and Think Clearer.